Sunday, February 2, 2014

START OF SOMETHING NEW (何か新しいことの始まり)




        When the New Year comes around it seems like the perfect time for self improvement . Even though I’ve always failed my New Year’s resolutions, every year I promise myself that this time will be different. I’ve tried everything like being a bookish person (as if), starting my homework or project earlier, giving up internet sites (like Facebook, Wattpad, Animecrazy, Mangareader, etc.). I’ve tried given up everything just to focus in my studies, and not other stuff like that. But why do I even bother? I don’t feel that bad when I break my resolutions but sometimes I wish I could do better.
        Determined to be a better student. I promised to do my homework before Sunday night. I also tried doing my homework during lunch the day it was assigned or as soon as I got home on Fridays. But I realized doing my homework at lunch wasn’t a great idea because I always got distracted by all the fun I thought I was missing. I ended up with my book open but talking to my friends. Then I always watched anime on Friday nights and not doing my homework. After that I’m getting up late on Saturday morning. I tried to read my notes, but I ended up reaching the same line over and over. I was bored and felt like I had something better to do. In my homework after I answered one question, I would check my phone and send a text message (You know? Group MESSage) this made homework take much longer and I eventually got bored and stopped. Oh life it sucks  -.- >.<
        I always passed my requirements in school late. Why do I always enjoy doing my projects in rush hour?  Or even passing it a day after the deadline.  All I can say is “Sorry I love to sleep, eat and watch Anime”.
        Encouraging yourself to study is really had. Especially when you are not in the mood , you like to do whatever you want, lazy and also hardheaded person. Although I’ve failed every resolution,  I decided to try and try and try again by doing or making things better. No pain, no gain. Life without problems is boring. Let’s start something new. I think by this time I’m doing well but I’m not sure how long it will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment